Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a very quick post to keep myself accountable. I had a long day, and after I got back I had no energy to get anything done. But, in the end I dragged myself up and tidied the bedroom for 10 minutes, and then I did 10 minutes of exercises for my back and some stretching. If I hadn't posted last night that I would do some tidying, I would not have got any of it done.
For tomorrow I am going back to my goals of last week (leaving out the bedtime one, as the weekends tend to be a bit all over the place - and tonight it is already 11.30pm):
  • eat two pieces of fruit as snacks
  • go for a short walk as soon as I get home
  • spend 10 minutes tidying/sorting in my bedroom
  • do 10 minutes of yoga streches

As I need to pick up boychild 2 from school tomorrow I will be home at a reasonable time - and I am looking forward to that!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finding Me,

    I thought you might like to know that you've encouraged me to buy some fruit this week. Now all I have to do is get around to eating it ;-)

    It doesn't help that I made a very yummy batch of choc chip biccys yesterday. I'm a weak person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - that's cool, Nevyn!! Well done!
    Fruit tastes really yummy!! But maybe not straight after a very yummy choc chip bikkie....maybe fruit first, then bikkie? :-)
    I still have to eat my second piece of fruit for today.
    I really feel a lot better when I make sure I eat my fruit - and it often gives me a craving for other healthy things, like a salad for lunch (a substantial one with proteins, carbs and some fat in the form of cheese or nuts or some oil in the dressing)

    ReplyDelete