Friday, November 27, 2009

Good and Bad

The bad: I have not been going to bed at a proper time, and my fruit eating has been nearly non-existing this week. I have also let my bedroom get messy again :-(
The good: For more than two weeks now I have gone for a walk in the morning every day except 2 mornings (this morning, and Sunday when I slept in and it was too hot by the time I was up). I am very happy that I have kept up going for these little walks. This morning I was running late, and I felt that I shouldn't be any later in to work so dropped the walk. I need to learn that this is NOT a good thing to do. No one would have missed me at work, and as it was I ended up working back until 7 anyway. I really need to get it into my head that I have to prioritise my health and let other things give. By the time I got home it would have been nice to go for a walk, but during the day I started getting very bad ovulation pains - every step I walk hurts! So I am going to have a bath soon and have an early night instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment