Friday, November 6, 2009

Done


I have got my list done - but I was procrastinating a lot with the 10 minute tidy. Pretty silly really... more than half of the time was spent folding and putting away clothes that were in a washing basket, but I also got time to sort through a couple of things. It might take a long time, but if I keep this up I will eventually get through everything :-)
  • eat two pieces of fruit as snacks - done (an apple and a mango which should have been left to ripen a bit longer.... my mouth is feeling tingly from it.
  • go for a short walk as soon as I get home - done
  • spend 10 minutes tidying/sorting in my bedroom - finally done :-)
  • do 10 minutes of yoga streches - done * 2

I like seing my list all done :-)
even if it is only a very short list...

I recently checked out Blog This. They had a Dream Home challenge that I really wanted to do - but this last week has just been too crazy... even though the challenge is finished over at Blog This, I would like to do a post about this, as this is something I have thought a bit about in my 'quest' to find me. A little while ago, I had absolutely no idea what my dream home would be. I did not know what I liked, how I would like to live or where. I just knew it wasn't how I was (and am) living. There are still a lot of question marks, but I have gradually started to learn about what I like. But - this is a post for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment